Wednesday, June 4, 2008

the ring

Is it wrong to build my own engagement ring online while at work? Probably no more wrong than blogging about it directly afterward.

In case you'd like to know...

square cut platinum shank setting

.84 carat D color Very Good Cut WS1 (I don't know what that means) diamond

It only costs $5250!! Uh, hmmmm.

I know I should be concerning myself with more important issues. But the girl in me is calling out to the lovely shiny ring. Kiss me, lovely shiny ring. I want to wake up with a craggy deep indentation on my cheek from your pointy pointy corners. I want you to distract me with your brilliance while driving around town. I want to jiggle my hand ever so slightly to adjust your placement, so that others may see you better.

There aren't too many aspects of the All-American wedding dream I actually buy into. Yet, clearly, I'm a deer caught in the ring's dazzling-cut, D-colored headlights.

No comments: