Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yes We Can #6

We've got GREEN!

Yesterday, I came in after the weekend (unless I'm prepared to take Obama Chia to Evan's for the weekend, which I'm not, Obama Chia is going to have to be left alone for 2 day stretches), and he was a bit dry.  I realized that the showercap idea would have worked well for the weekend, just not on days where I was present to attend to Obama Chia's needs.

So, as you can see, he's getting kind of green, and I'm pleased:




While I'm disappointed in his bald patches, I could not be more thrilled with his ear sprouts.  I'm hoping the lush growth in some areas will make up for the deserts located on the sides of his head.  During my second attempt at Chia growth, I'll be experimenting with much trickier nose hair.  Presidential blasphemy?  Maybe.  But how can I not try?

No comments: